Dr. Chen himself is world-renowned for his knowledge and skill in laser dentistry. He is the most traveled and most experienced Waterlase lecturer and trainer, having lectured in over 16 countries.
In depth publications
Dr. Chen provides step-by-step instructions on various cases demonstrating the use of laser without the need of injected anesthesia. Dr. Chen's philosophy is clear within is in depth teachings.
Chen Laser Institute provides five different courses multiple times throughout each year. Dr. Chen educates doctors to use Lasers in their practice to boost their confidence in "No Shot, No Pain" laser dentistry.
Chen Laser Institute would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Chen Laser Institute has cancelled all trainings and remaining courses for the remainder of 2020 due to the possibility of a second COVID-19 outbreak. The safety of doctors and staff is of the upmost importance to us. If any doctors should have any questions or need help, they can reach out to us by email or phone. Thank you.
Reopening William H. Chen DMD & Associates After Covid-19May 14th, 2020
To Our Patients, Family and Friends,
Our office was closed in mid-March, 2020 due to Covid-19. We will reopen for patient care as soon as the Governor lifts the stay home order. Our entire staff and I will be at our office to help you. We have spent a lot of time evaluating the situation and what we need to do to continue to provide laser dentistry for all our patients. We will have new PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) protocols and equipment. We want to make your experience at our office as safe and comfortable as possible.
- Telephone check-in: Please call us at (618) 931-2025 when you arrive at our parking lot. We will text you when it is time for you to come into the office for your appointment.
- Before entering the building, patients will be required to wear a mask or facial covering. Once you have entered the building, please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before you go up to the glass window of the reception area.
- Social distancing will be essential in our reception room and the rest of the office area. Other visitors cannot come in with our patients unless the patient is a baby or child, or an older patient who is disabled, or a special need patient.
- If you are a new patient or have any significant changes to your health history or medications, we would like you to fill out those health history forms at home ahead of the appointment time.
- There will be a screening form for you to fill out at each appointment, and your temperature will be taken with an infrared forehead thermometer.
- We will all be dressed differently, with all the needed PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- All patients will be provided with an antibacterial and antiviral mouth rinse- You will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before being seated in a treatment room.
- We will wash our hands before we put on our surgical gloves, as we have always done.
- High speed evacuation system will be used for aerosol producing procedures.
- Treatment rooms will be disinfected after each use. After office hours, we will use ozone gas to disinfect the office everyday.
We understand that many of you have been waiting for the reopening since the stay home order. We hope the new PPE protocols and equipment will ensure both your safety as well as ours. Thank you for your support and patience. We look forward to serving you as we return to the new normal. As always, if you have any concerns or questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to call us at (618) 931-2025.
Dr. William Chen and Team
4168 Nameoki Rd, Granite City, IL 62040
Chen Laser Institute is dedicated to the study, research, education and training of dental colleagues and their dental team on the use of laser dentistry at its highest level of proficiency. The Institute will establish guidelines and standards of use in laser dentistry based on the revolutionary. No shot, no pain, no stress, no strain is the foundation of our clinical excellence. We will strive to explore, research and discover cutting-edge techniques, and document, record and teach these techniques to all laser users. The Institute will work with leading dental laser experts to help standardize and teach techniques in different disciplines. Training will be conducted with only the most sophisticated dental equipment and technologies available.Read more
Chen Laser Institute is a training institution for dental colleagues learning to use lasers in dental procedures.
Founded and directed by Dr. William H. Chen, DMD, MAGD, the Chen Laser Institute is a training institute for dental colleagues learning to use lasers in dental procedures. The office is equipped with highly sophisticated equipment and the latest laser technology.